Saturday, May 21, 2011

just in time for summer

A great knitting website out there is knitbot, and they've just released a great sweater pattern for summer! This one is the Breezy Cardigan, advertised as "the Featherweight meets the Effortless." I've already knit the Featherweight, and I love it. I was actually thinking about knitting it again, in a truly featherweight yarn (I used sock weight last time). But I think I'll try this one instead! I love the look, and I already know I like the pattern from which it was inspired. (Though, admittedly, I doubt I'll get to this soon ... too many unfinished projects to get to!). If you have a chance to knit this one, let me know! And if nothing else, check out Knitbot ... a great website with some fun patterns.

Breezy Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment